Saturday, May 5, 2012

Projects


Mid March I decided it was time to take my sewing machine in for a tune up.  I've been itching to take care of some projects that required some sewing. 

My first project was putting patches on Brad's Boy Scout shirt.  I hate sewing those things on by hand, so I use the machine as often as I can.

My second project was the one above.  I decided to make coordinating church clothes for Maddie, Ian and Kenzie.  I thought they were so cute.  I'm not sure if the tie fit Ian though.  It sure would be cute seeing them all in them though.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you again so much, they are sooo cute! I need to find some tops for the girls and then we will definitely take a picture and send it!!!

Life Happens said...

So cute!!! I haven't tried making ties yet for Matthew. Hope it was easy!