Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kitty

I would have to say that Kitty is Travis' favorite neighborhood friend. In fact, when he was saying his prayers last night, we thanked Heavenly Father for going to the puppet show and seeing the big dog there. And as I was helping Travis close the prayer, he added, "And Kitty!" It was too cute!



Once Travis was done petting and playing with Kitty, I told him to look at his hands. First off, they were filthy from playing outside anyway. Second, they had loads of hair on them. At first Travis just stared at his hands. Then he looked from his hands to kitty - like he was putting 2 and 2 together. It was funny. I told him that the hair came from Kitty, and then he proceeded to wipe his hands on my sweatshirt. Nice!



As we were getting ready to leave for the soccer fields, I was yelling at Travis to come in the house. He and Kitty were near a shrub in our front yard. He wanted Kitty to come out so he pulled her tail. I even heard a screech from the cat, but she didn't retaliate. In fact, she came out from under the shrub and started rubbing on Travis' legs again.
Crazy cat!



No comments: