Thursday, April 16, 2009

Short Hair

All 3 boys were in desperate need of haircuts. I was tired of Wyatt's same old cut, so I cut it all off. Jake nearly died because he wanted it longer. I guess I learned my lesson and I've got to do it with scissors instead of clippers.


I have to say, Wyatt looks younger with this shorter cut. I like it!

As for Travis... Grandpa kept threatening to cut it over the weekend. Luckily the gal that usually cuts my hair is willing to tackle Travis and his hair. Needless to say it was about 7 minutes of tears, gagging from hair in the mouth, me holding his head still while she cut around the ears, and hair all over him. But the results are great.


Sorry about the sauce in the corners of his mouth. I was catching him before he went out to play again and didn't look at his face!

No comments: