Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Google Images About Me

It's a getting to know you game using Google Images.  Check out Life Happens to see another.
Here's the deal... If you decide to do this too, you mention (and link) to the blog that you saw it first.  Then use google images to answer the questions.
Have fun!

Favorite Beverage
This is a clear winner!!!


My Hometown
I grew up in Lynchburg and consider that my original home.  
 


Currently I live in Winchester, Apple Blossom central!



Favorite TV Show
It's a tie... NCIS and Criminal Minds.
  

 

Current Occupation
I'm a Mom, first and foremost.
  


And I sell Scentsy Wickless Candles.



First Car
1984 Pontiac Firebird with T-tops.  It was sweet looking, but didn't have much under the hood.  A great first car.  Thanks Mom and Dad!
 


Favorite Dish
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Japanese food - especially Hibachi Shrimp. 
  


Celebrity You've Been Told You Most Resemble
OK, so this was back in high school.  I'm sure I looked a bit like Sharon Stone then, but not so much now. 

  


Celebrity Crush
One of my favorite aspects of the show Criminal Minds is looking at Shemar Moore.  Jake just shakes his head every time I mention the eye candy that Shemar is.
  


Favorite Childhood Toy
I would have to say it was our gobs of HeMan figures.  I had Barbies and Cabbage Patch Kids, but I rarely played with them.
  


Any Random Photo
  This is one of my favorite memories... visiting my BFF and going to Italy.  I LOVED Venice and can't wait to go back.  Maybe next time we can see Greece too. 
But I loved the 3 gondoliers moving down the canal while we looked down from the Rialto.





3 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

Cute! You know I'm gonna steal this. :)

shortino said...

What is that a picture of in the burg?

Shanan said...

I dunno. I found it on the "web"!!! :)