Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ring in the New Year

The latter part of our Christmas holiday was just as great as the first part.  We had dinner with all of the Bohon side of the family.  It was good to see everyone, since it had been an entire year since we had seen them last.  (I'm amazed at how hectic life can get when you have 3 active kids!)  We also got to see my aunt and uncle that moved back to VA this fall.

Then we were off to spend time with Shorters.  We had our annual Christmas breakfast (a few days late) at IHOP.  Yum!  Too bad Clay, Jess and the kids couldn't be with us.  And then we just hung out for a few days. 

New Year's eve was spent at Jake's boss' house.  We played the Newlywed Game, Family Feud and Phase 10 until about 2am.  The boys were content playing Wii all night.
With good food and friends, we had a great time.

So now we're into a new year.  I've tried making resolutions in the past, but I think this year I'm going to continue working on the things that I have been...
Preparing to run a 10K.
Building my Scentsy business.
Spending more time with my boys.
etc, etc.

Hopefully 2010 will be a good one with many great memories!

1 comment:

Sandie lee said...

You have a very nice Blog...homey and honest :)

Thanks for sharing ;)