Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cutie Patootie

I couldn't resist putting pictures of little Charlotte up.  She is too cute and those blue eyes are so piercing.
I've had a few people tell me that she could be one of ours because she looks a lot like Wyatt.  Jake has asked Chad and Ginnie to ship her to us for a month or so.  Too bad they don't live closer!!!


 

I love her faces and reactions to things!!!  So cute.  And of course Ginnie puts her in the cutest clothes.  Love it!  Thanks to Chad and Ginnie for having such a cute little girl!

2 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

Isn't she hilarious? The 2nd picture/face cracks me up...

And I haven't really seen her since she was a little blob! I haven't seen her walk or talk or anything yet...or Travie either, for that matter.

You people all live too far away...

Shanan said...

Charlotte is a hoot. She was still teetering when we saw her at the beach. It was like she was a little drunk!

And Travis is a little boy - no longer a baby. It's crazy that he'll start kindergarten next year. Yikes!