Friday, July 22, 2011

Puppy Power

I know, I know!  It's been a while since I've posted anything new.  Well in my defense, we've been extremely busy.  Hopefully I can add some pictures of Brad's all-star team soon so you can see that we've been up to our eyeballs in baseball.  And Twilight Camp is coming soon too.  I'll get pictures of that so you can see I've been crazy into scouting too.  

But until then, here is Odie!  


 Last weekend was youth conference for our stake.  Alyssa needed someone to watch Odie while they were gone, and we ended up being the puppysitters.


After a few poops and pees on the carpet, we started to get the hang of each other.  Luckily the weather was AWESOME and we could stay outside with him for the majority of the 2 days we had him.


We get to have Odie for a whole week in August.  It's like having a baby again.  You have to plan your outings!  Plus you have to get up in the middle of the night for potty breaks.  Although we love the little ratdog, at least this is a baby we can give back at the end of the week! :)

No comments: