Thursday, September 8, 2011

Scout Camp Friend

Jake went to Boy Scout camp for the whole week this year.  Normally he only goes up for 1/2 the week.  I had to chuckle because he asked what I thought if he went for the whole week this year.  I told him I didn't understand why he never did before and that I totally thought he should go for the whole week.  So he  packed up his stuff and went.

Early on a little friend decided to join Jake and Frank in their adirondak.  Unfortunately he decided to hang out under Jake's cot and then climb the wall beside his bed.  After getting the willies and moving the friend out of the campsite the guys resumed camp as normal.

Friday the boys and I went up for family night.  Not long after Jake shared the story of their little friend, another friend joined the camp.  Below are pictures of Frank and the snake posing with a couple of kids from the ward.





I have to say that I'd have issues if I found a snake in my sleeping area.  That would be one of the worst things that could happen on a camping trip.  Good thing it was a harmless garter snake!

No comments: