Monday, January 19, 2009

Sickies


Well the stomach bug has hit the Hambrick home. It all began with Jake last night. Not 20 minutes after Jake got back into bed, Wyatt came in to visit our room and say he thought he'd throw up. So I pulled out the trusty "puke bowl" and laid it by his bed.

I had a dentist appointment this morning, so I left Jake and Wyatt on the couches looking pretty pitiful. I ran to the grocery store on my way home and returned to Brad being sick too. Thank goodness for Coke to help calm the troubled stomach.

Hopefully it all lasts only 24 hours and everyone will be back to normal soon. And I'll cross my fingers that I don't get it, because we all know that when mom's sick she just keeps on truckin'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh. that stinks, im so sorry... hope you guys feel better soon!!