Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Makin' Samples

We've been very busy this summer. Brad had Cub Scout Twilight Camp, Jake and I have been to camps and Youth Conference, we've been camping and swimming, etc. But some of being busy happens at home.

Part of having my own Scentsy business is showing off the Scent of the Month. To do that, I end up making tons of little samples to give out. So during one afternoon - in between cleaning and other projects - I made a bunch of these samples.


I love my business and am really looking forward to spending the latter part of this week at Convention in Salt Lake. I should be pretty busy this fall with parties and open houses --- in hopes of sharing the Scentsy name with people in my neck of the woods as well as Lynchburg! It's gonna be so fun!

No comments: