Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to School

So with the last humongous snow storm, the boys were home for 8 days - no that doesn't count weekends!  Thank goodness 2 days of that I was out of town for Momaw's funeral.  And for 5 of those days Jake was home too.  Had Jake been able to go to work and I was stuck at home with 3 boys that were constantly eating and running and yelling, I would have pulled my hair out!

But finally last week they got the OK to return to school.  The first day was 2 hours late.  The next 2 days were just an hour late.  This week it has resumed to normalcy!  Now if we can get everyone healthy, then we'll be good to go!

Heading to the bus stop!  It was a glorious day - I nearly shed a few tears of happiness!!!

And they're off!  Yay!

I love my boys, but I am so grateful for public education too!  Thanks to all of the teachers that spend the day with them!!!

No comments: