Saturday, May 22, 2010

Goodbye to the Old...

Our old computer bit the dust!  We were in the dark for about 3 days this week.  I know it doesn't seem very long, but it seemed like forever.  I'm amazed at how much we depend on the internet for our day-to-day activities.  I felt completely cut off from the rest of humanity.  Crazy, I know, but true!

The most unfortunate thing is that I think our computer is so far gone that we won't be able to salvage our old documents or pictures.  I'm more annoyed about the documents than the pics.  Thankfully I blog regularly so that I have the pics I took over the past year.  As for all of my hard work on flyers, letters and other info for my Scentsy business - yikes!  I hope it will revive long enough to slap everything on a thumb drive.

I have to say that our old computer was just that, OLD!  I keep stumbling along applications and just the general use of the computer.  In a few days all will be well and I'll be able to navigate through everything like I used to.  It's nice to have an O key again!  Another bonus is that we now have a wireless router so that I can sit on the couch in a reclined position as I post this!  Yippee!

Thank goodness for technology!  And thank goodness I'm back in the loop!

No comments: