Sunday, May 12, 2013

Soccer

 So Wyatt resumed soccer again this year.  He got onto a really good team.  I'm not sure that any one person is a super star, but they all work really well together.  In fact, they've won every game this season.  By a lot!  Wyatt usually makes at least 3 goals per game.  It's a good thing for the other teams that the league doesn't keep score!

Wyatt is #10.  It's my understanding that the varsity soccer coach at Millbrook High School is hoping to start a summer camp.  If he does, then Wyatt will be attending.  He knows the basics, but I want him to learn more.  So we'll see how it goes.


The wind was blowing pretty hard the morning we took these pictures.  Brad and Travis wanted protection so they made a straw hut.  Yes, the scout in me is very proud of my boys.  It's good to know that they wouldn't freeze to death if they were trapped in the middle of nowhere without protection.  (Can you tell they watch a lot of Dual Survivor?)  

It's pretty funny because they got lots of comments from both kids and adults.  Since then others have tried to replicate it, but have failed.  What can I say?  My kids are resourceful!  Haha.

No comments: